“Jeffrey Taylor’s big idea came to him at 4:30 AM and he was so moved by it that he rushed to a coffee shop to flesh it out. His idea became Monster. com, the largest job search engine in the world.” ~Andrew, Mixergy
You had an idea, but you pushed it out of your mind. You questioned your genius and started in on yourself with a million questions.
- What if I can’t figure out how to make it work?
- What if it costs too much?
- What if no one will buy it, support it, or even understand it?
Well, I have a few more questions for you.
- What if it did work?
- What if you fleshed out the details and followed the process one step at a time?
- What if you found the right people with the right skills to support you?
- What if you did succeed? Then what?
You don’t need anyone’s permission to succeed. And if you feel that you do need permission, you have my permission. Go change the world. ~Dr. Manuel