The One Thing Your Business Needs To Succeed
By Melissa B. Manuel, Ph.D.
Do you know what these folks have in common?
- Companies using dated marketing strategies
- Teachers using outdated instructional materials
- Pastors who don’t notice their changing congregations
- Entrepreneurs who don’t keep up their target market’s changing needs and/or desired communication channels
Their commonality? These folks are treading on the thin ice of impending “irrelevance”. They’re becoming unimportant, invisible, and ultimately obsolete.
To sustain growth and success, the ONE thing your business needs is to remain relevant.
- Stay aware of evolving customer needs.
- Find the most efficient and effective ways to serve those needs in a “win-win” way.
- Do it before it’s too late.